Syntronik 2 sets the new standard in modern virtual synthesizers. IK’s advanced sampling techniques, combined with a hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine, power a comprehensive collection of rare and sought-after synths with stunning sonic accuracy and the deepest editing. This is a massive update to the previous release, adding 11 new synths, exciting new, advanced, and much-requested functionality, and a huge number of all-new presets for the 22 original synths taking advantage of all these new features.
Syntronik 2 features
• 33 powerful synths with familiar panel designs and easy-to-use controls
• A collection of 54 iconic hardware synthesizers and string machines
• Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
• 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
• DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
• Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
• True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
• 4 dynamic arpeggiators and new step sequencer for complex rhythmic textures
• 71 high-quality effects derived from T-RackS, MixBox and AmpliTube
• More than 200 GB of sounds with disk streaming and over 5,500 presets
• Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
• Optimized resizable interface and “lunchbox-style” effects panel
• Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 4* for more expandability
• Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
• Fully functional free Syntronik CS version also available
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 11.0 or later.
Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor